St. John Paul II Catholic Academy
St. John Paul II Catholic Academy seeks a dynamic Junior High Math & Science Teacher to join their passionate staff in Menominee, MI! As a Junior High Math & Science Teacher, you will be responsible for promoting the intellectual growth of Math and Science subject matter and skills of our students and engaging in learning in a Christ-centered environment.
COMPENSATION St. John Paul II Catholic Academy puts great value in the Junior High Math & Science Teacher position by offering a competitive scaled salary structure with a starting salary of up to $50,000 commensurate with education and teaching experience.
- Paid holidays, PTO, and sick days
- Flexible summer schedule
- Health insurance or Health stipend
- Faculty tuition benefit
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field required
- 2 years of teaching experience preferred
- In class management experience required
- Teaching experience in K-8 school preferred
- Certification in teaching Math and/or Science preferred
- Background in teaching Math and Science preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
APPLY ONLINE BELOW!
ABOUT St. John Paul II Catholic Academy is a Pre-K through 8th-grade private Catholic academy serving Menominee, MI since 1876. For the past 140 years, our approach to education is to set a high standard of excellence and support students as they strive to achieve it. We pride ourselves in our small class sizes, joyful students and teachers, and a curricula that focuses on aiming students towards Truth, Beauty, and Goodness.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy is committed to partnering with families to provide high-quality academic education in a safe environment based on the religious teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith.
Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will be recognized throughout the Menominee area as a vibrant, distinctively Catholic elementary school in the classical liberal arts tradition. Faculty and staff at Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy will provide students with individualized attention in a Christian atmosphere of acceptance and challenge in order to aid them in:
- Growing in Christ and the Catholic faith,
- Developing a strong feeling of self-worth, and
- Being academically prepared for their future.
Learn more at jpiicatholicacademy.org